Saturday, January 7, 2012

Strawberry Brownie Cupcakes


I just finished frosting these cupcakes for my sister's birthday! They are SOOO good! (I had to do some quality control before I bring them to my family's house tomorrow!)

They were really easy to make too! Just buy one box of brownie mix and one box of strawberry cake mix.  Prepare each according to the box.  Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

I use cookie scoops to make sure there is an even amount of brownie batter and cake batter in each tin.  Put in one scoop brownie and one scoop cake, the tins should be 3/4 of the way full.  Just before you put them in, turn the oven down to 325 degrees.  Cook for 23-25 minutes.

Cool completely before frosting. (I used the Wilton recipe for simple buttercream.)

Check out the finished project!  

...drool...

No comments:

Post a Comment