Monday, March 12, 2012

Dry-Erase Menu Board

I don't know about you but I always have trouble remembering what meals I had planned for the week.  I buy all the items and remember the meals that I am most excited about, but midweek I always feel like I have to scramble to put some dinner on the table.  While browsing Pinterest I saw an easy project to remedy my problem.


I had a frame I got from my wonderful sister in-laws for Christmas, and a stack of scrapbook paper.  That's all you need for this quick craft! (OK, well my Cricut machine helped...and I guess you would need a dry erase marker to use it, but you get the idea!)

Just cut out the word menu, and the initials for each day of the week and paste on a complimentary color paper.    Frame it up and hang it up! That's it!

The glass on the frame will act as a dry erase board.

Total cost: Free!  :)

1 comment: